How To Work With Your Spouse & Not Ruin Your Marriage In The Process
July 15, 2021
Gavin Hammar & Martine Hammar
Gavin founded Sendible back in 2009 and after the company took off, Martine quit her teaching job to join him in the company.
In this episode, recorded prior to Sendible's acquisition, we talk about:
- Why Gavin broke the "no friends and family rule" to allow Martine in.
- Why Gavin created a fake employee and made Martine use her maiden name at work.
- Some of the mistakes Gavin would've made if Martine hadn't been involved.
- The rules Gavin put in place to ensure Sendible didn't become a family business.
- The pros and cons of working with your spouse.
- And much much more...
We want to hear from you
- Send an email to email@example.com or leave us a voice message!
- Connect with Gavin on Twitter and LinkedIn.