The Hard Lessons This Startup Founder Learned From Failure with Mike Quinn
October 27, 2021
Mike Quinn is a co-founder and CEO of Boost, with a mission to power the growth of Africa's 100 million informal retail entrepreneurs. Prior to Boost, Mike was a co-founder and CEO of Zoona, one of Africa's earliest fintechs.
In this episode, Mike talks about:
- How to avoid the same hurdles and failures he suffered while building Zoona
- Why he left Canada to build an ambitious startup in Africa in the first place
- The failure that taught him the most about entrepreneurship
- How first time founders can reduce the risk of failure
- How to prototype and test before writing your first line of code
- Why you should build with the fewest right people
Connect with Mike on LinkedIn.
Failing To Win By Mike Quinn (Amazon link)